Get in touch
Have a question or comment about Repost? Send me a message using the form.
Frequently asked questions
- Why aren't the apps supported anymore?
- The iPhone & Android apps haven't been updated in a long time and have a lot of bugs. So we're directing people to use the web app if they still want to use Repost.
- Why a website?
Nothing to install, always up to date, easier to maintain, etc.
But really, the web app is very similar to the app experience
when you use it on your phone.
- Paste the Instagram link.
- Download the repost media to your phone
- Use Instagram to repost the media on your feed.
- Why a subscription?
- Repost is free to use. However, some features require a Pro subscription. We switched to a subscription model to support ongoing costs with maintaining the service.
- I already paid for the Pro version of the app. Do I need to pay again?
Unfortunately, the payment systems are linked, so you will need
to create a new subscription for the website.
Also, the thing about subscriptions.
- I can't download videos on my iPhone.
- You need to use iOS 13 and above. That's when Safari's added its Download Manager.
- How to repost on Instagram.
- Shows how to use Repost to promote your community on Instagram.
- How to download media to your mobile device.
- Using the web app from your mobile device simplifies the process of reposting media to Instagram.
- How to add Repost to your home screen.
- Add a shortcut to Repost on your mobile device's home screen.