How to guide How To Repost On Instagram
Reposting on Instagram is a great way to showcase how others interact with your brand, products, services, and events. It's also a great way to give shoutouts to your community members and acknowledge them for their content efforts.
Repost for Instagram makes it easy to repost your favorite photos & videos on Instagram while giving credit to the original Instagramer.
Quick reminder: Before you repost, it is best to request permission from the original poster. The easiest way is to DM them or leave a comment on the post with a thoughtful request, highlighting why you'd like to share their post.
When you're ready to repost, simply:
Copy Instagram Link
In Instagram, tap the
button. Then choose Copy Link.
Paste Instagram Link
Once you've copied the link to the Instagram post, paste it into
the field at the top of this page. Repost will fetch the media and
apply the proper watermark on the next page.
Download & Copy Caption
Tap the Download button to
download the media to your device. You can also tap the caption field to copy it to your
Repost the Downloaded Media
Open the Instagram app and post the downloaded media from your photos to your Instagram feed. You can also paste the caption if you copied it from step 3.
- How to repost on Instagram.
- Shows how to use Repost to promote your community on Instagram.
- How to download media to your mobile device.
- Using the web app from your mobile device simplifies the process of reposting media to Instagram.
- How to add Repost to your home screen.
- Add a shortcut to Repost on your mobile device's home screen.
- How to share Tweets on Instagram.
- Capture and share professional screenshots of your tweets.
- How to share blog posts and articles on Instagram.
- Instantly create Instagrammable media from a blog post or article.